To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
for 2024 High School Graduates
- 2024 FEMALE GRADUATE OF A BEAVER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND A RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.50 OR HIGHER
- PLANS TO ATTEND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY*
- A 250-WORD ESSAY (Reflecting on the impact AAUW Mission/Vision/Values could have on future plans)
- OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
- POSSIBLE INTERVIEW
- Three $2500 scholarships will be awarded.
- *Focus will be placed on, but not limited to, students planning to study in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or the Arts.
- Recipients will be notified by mid-April 2024 and invited, with a guest, to receive their scholarships in person in May (details to follow)
- Applications are due March 8, 2024.
Applications will be available from your Guidance Counselor
We expect the application forms will be available here by early January 2024.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 8, 2024
Applications received postmarked after March 8, 2024, will not be considered.