To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
for 2022 High School Graduates
- 2022 FEMALE GRADUATE OF A BEAVER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND A RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.50 OR HIGHER
- PLANS TO ATTEND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY*
- A 250-WORD ESSAY (Reflecting on the impact AAUW Mission/Vision/Values could have on future plans)
- OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
- POSSIBLE INTERVIEW
- Three $2500 scholarships will be awarded.
- *Focus will be placed on, but not limited to, students planning to study in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or the Arts.
- Recipients will be notified by mid-April 2022 and invited, with a guest, to receive their scholarships in person in May (details to follow)
- Applications are due March 11, 2022.
Applications are available from your Guidance Counselor
or click here: 2022 High School Senior Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 11, 2022
Applications received postmarked after March 11, 2022, will not be considered.