American Association of University Women
Beaver Valley Branch
for 2021 High School Graduates
To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
- 2021 FEMALE GRADUATE OF A BEAVER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND A RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.75 OR HIGHER
- PLANS TO ATTEND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
- APPLICATION PLUS A 250-WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE MISSION COULD HAVE ON FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
- POSSIBLE INTERVIEW
- THREE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
Along with your application, please include a 250-word essay, which reflects how the AAUW mission could impact your career plans and your future
Applications are available from your Guidance Counselor
or click here: 2021 HS-Scholarship
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 5, 2021
Three scholarships will be awarded.
Applications received postmarked after March 5, 2021, will not be considered.