American Association of University Women
Beaver Valley Branch
for 2020 High School Graduates
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education and research.
AAUW will be a powerful advocate and visible leader in equity and education through research, philanthropy, and measurable change in critical areas impacting the lives of women and girls.
- 2020 FEMALE GRADUATE OF A BEAVER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND A RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.75 OR HIGHER
- PLANS TO ATTEND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
- APPLICATION PLUS A 250 WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE MISSION STATEMENT COULD HAVE ON FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
- POSSIBLE INTERVIEW
- TWO SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
Along with your application, please include a 250-word essay, which reflects how the AAUW mission/vision statements could impact your career plans and your future
Applications are available from your Guidance Counselor by the end of January
or click here: AAUW-High-School-Scholarship-2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2020
Two scholarships will be awarded.
Applications received postmarked after February 28, 2020 will not be considered. Notification will be the middle of April, 2020