2019-2020 Meetings and Programs
GUEST ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO ATTEND ANY OF OUR GENERAL MEETINGS.
RESERVATIONS ARE ONLY REQUIRED FOR LUNCHEONS.
Our branch meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at Riverview Methodist Church located at the top of 11th Street and Darlington Road, Beaver Falls, PA at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Social time begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 – “Getting To Know Us” Event; Tim Hartman, Storyteller
- Thursday December 5, 2019 – Holiday music performed by Lincoln Park Performing Arts School Students, Midland
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 – Beaver County Behavioral Health and Development Services, Kate Lowery, Speaker
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – Race Relations and Diversity Challenges, Elizabeth “Betty” Asche Douglas
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 – Master Gardeners, PSU
- Thursday, April 16, 2020, 7 p.m. – Girls’ Recognition Night at Community College of Beaver County
- Saturday, May 4, 2020 11:00 am AAUW Spring Luncheon (lunch served at 11:00 a.m.) at The Wooden Angel, Beaver, PA (Reservations required) – Scholarship Awardees and Installation of Officers