To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
2023 Non-Traditional Scholarship
- FEMALE RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.00 OR HIGHER
- 24 COLLEGE CREDIT HOURS OR EQUIVALENT COMPLETED
- APPLICANT MUST BE A NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT –AN ADULT STUDENT WHO HAS RETURNED TO SCHOOL AFTER A SIGNIFICANT GAP IN TIME
- COMPLETED APPLICATION
- A 250-WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE AAUW MISSION/VISION/VALUES COULD HAVE ON YOUR FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT
- TWO $2500 SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
- RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MID-APRIL 2023 AND INVITD, WITH A GUEST, TO RECEIVE THEIR SCHOLARSHIPS IN PERSON IN MAY (DETAILS TO FOLLOW)
- APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 10, 2023
See your appropriate Financial Aid Department Office or click below for an application:
Applications received postmarked after March 10, 2023, will not be considered.