American Association of University Women
Beaver Valley Branch
2018 Non-Traditional Scholarship
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education and research.
AAUW will be a powerful advocate and visible leader in equity and education through research, philanthropy, and measurable change in critical areas impacting the lives of women and girls.
- FEMALE RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.00 OR HIGHER
- 24 COLLEGE CREDIT HOURS OR EQUIVALENT COMPLETED
- APPLICANT MUST BE A NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT –AN ADULT STUDENT WHO HAS RETURNED TO SCHOOL AFTER A SIGNIFICANT GAP IN TIME.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION
- A 250 WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE AAUW MISSION STATEMENT COULD HAVE ON YOUR FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT
Applications are available from your Financial Aid Department
or click here: AAUW-Non-Traditional-Scholarship-Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2018
TWO SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
Applications received postmarked after February 28, 2018 will not be considered.
Notification will be the middle of April, 2018.