American Association of University Women
Beaver Valley Branch
2020 Non-Traditional Scholarship
To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
- FEMALE RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.00 OR HIGHER
- 24 COLLEGE CREDIT HOURS OR EQUIVALENT COMPLETED
- APPLICANT MUST BE A NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT –AN ADULT STUDENT WHO HAS RETURNED TO SCHOOL AFTER A SIGNIFICANT GAP IN TIME.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION
- A 250-WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE AAUW MISSION COULD HAVE ON YOUR FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT
Applications are available from your Financial Aid Department by the end of January or click here: 2020 Non-Traditional-Scholarship-Application-2
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 29, 2020
TWO SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
Applications received postmarked after February 29, 2020, will not be considered.