To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
Equity for all.
Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality.
2024 Non-Traditional Scholarship
- FEMALE RESIDENT OF BEAVER COUNTY
- QPA OF 3.00 OR HIGHER
- 24 COLLEGE CREDIT HOURS OR EQUIVALENT COMPLETED
- APPLICANT MUST BE A NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT –AN ADULT STUDENT WHO HAS RETURNED TO SCHOOL AFTER A SIGNIFICANT GAP IN TIME
- COMPLETED APPLICATION
- A 250-WORD ESSAY REFLECTING ON THE IMPACT THE AAUW MISSION/VISION/VALUES COULD HAVE ON YOUR FUTURE PLANS
- OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT
- TWO $2500 SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
- RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MID-APRIL 2024 AND INVITED, WITH A GUEST, TO RECEIVE THEIR SCHOLARSHIPS IN PERSON IN MAY (DETAILS TO FOLLOW)
- APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 8, 2024
See your appropriate Financial Aid Department Office or check this site for an application:
We expect the application forms will be available here by early January 2024.
Applications received postmarked after March 8, 2024, will not be considered.